I am starting the holiday items a little early. I am tea lover and wanted to share some of my favorites with you. I went to Portland Maine to hold ceremony in March and stayed at a Bed and Breakfast/Tea shop!! These were some of my favorite teas the owner made. If you select the Maine Tea Collection you get 2 cups of each of these. Comes in a flannel pouch with a card detailing each tea. These are strong curated teas so please use each one twice, in a small pot or keep topping off your cup of tea with fresh water to keep using each one fully.
The Georgia Tea Collection comes from a little Swiss town in North GA called Helen. I go several times a year! You get 2 cups of each tea in a beige pouch with a card detailing the ingredients of each tea. These are strong curated teas so please use each one twice, in a small pot or keep topping off your cup of tea with fresh water to keep using each one fully.
- Organic Nilgiri- Black tea from the Nilgiri mtns
- Lychee Nut- Black tea w/ lychee fruit and mallow flowers
- Evening Sky- Black tea w/ currants
- Irish Breakfast- Strong earthy black tea
- Berry Roobios- Roobios, currant, hibiscus, lemongrass
North Georgia Teas
- Jade Cloud- Green tea from Hubei
- Bread Pudding- Black tea, cinnamon, lemon peel, vanilla
- Apricot Ginger- Black tea, apricot, ginger, apple, calendula flower
- Lady Gray- Black tea, orange peel, cornflower, lavender, lemon peel, orange peel
- Blueberry Black- Black tea, blueberries